Target Market Determinations
What is a Target Market Determination?
A Target Market Determination (TMD) is a document which a product issuer must produce for each financial product which:
- describes the 'target market' and key attributes of the product
- details any conditions or restrictions on distribution of the product
- sets out the relevant information that must be provided to product issuers by distributors and at what frequency
- 描述了事件或情况where the product issuer may need to review the TMD for a financial product.
A TMD is not a Product Disclosure Statement and does not provide a full summary of the product features or terms of the product. Importantly, it does not take into account any person's individual objectives, financial situation or needs.
Why does IOOF need to provide Target Market Determinations?
We are required to provide Target Market Determinations under theTreasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act 2019which comes into effect on 5 October 2021.
This is to assist our customers to obtain financial products that are appropriate for their objectives, financial situations and needs. All of the TMDs for our financial products are listed below.
For further information you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Managed Investment Schemes
- IOOF MultiMix Australian Shares Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Balanced Growth Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Capital Stable Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Cash Enhanced Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Conservative Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Diversified Fixed Interest Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Growth Trust
- IOOF MultiMix International Shares Trust
- IOOF MultiMix Moderate Trust